Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Blog about Blogging

First of all, let me start out by saying that I am not a big fan of blogging--at all. I think that blogging is completely taking over every one's computers and Internet searches. I get so frustrated when I get on the computer to find out about a certain topic and then all of a sudden, I am overloaded with a ton of blogs that have nothing to do with what I'm searching about. The Blog may contain one word from my search and from that I am then bombarded by every ones opinions on the topic.
It's not like I didn't give blogging a chance, because I did. It took me a long time to even be able to obtain my own blog, which was highly frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten my user name and password. Even through all of the frustration I thought maybe I would be able to get used to it. I am sorry to say that I haven't. I am now one of "them".
I feel that blogs are for people who are just dying to get their opinion out there. They feel that their voice has to be heard. I can somewhat understand this, however, I don't care to read others' opinions when all I'm trying to do is find legit information when doing an Internet search.
Now that I'm am part of the "blogoshere", I guess I have to just get used to it and realize that it does come in good use for certain aspects of the media. I think blogs are a good way for the media to get peoples opinions on certain issues (if they post it on their own website).
I guess I am now finished ranting about how much I dislike blogging for now.
Now, I hope I don't receive a ton of comments from the "pro blogging team" to inform me on how wrong I am.

No comments: