Thursday, November 15, 2007

Presidential Campaigns

I'll be honest. I hate hearing about the presidential campaigns and everything that goes with it. One thing that drives me crazy is the commercials. I think it is awful how they try to bash each other into the ground to make themselves look better. They dig up things from peoples' past and then exploit it all over television. I don't see how it makes them look better to put their opponents down like that. It's just a sick way to try and get to the top.
Along with the commercials, I also hate how the media constantly talks about it over and over again. I honestly don't keep up on the presidential campaign. And probably because of these reasons. By the time the election date rolls around, I'm so sick of hearing about it that I just want it to be over with.
The talk shows like the O'Reily Factor drive me nuts because they tend to be so opinionated and think that their candidate of choice is the only right way to go. This drives me crazy because I don't really care to constantly hear about everyone else's opinions on issues. Maybe once in awhile, but not all the time.
Basically, I already can't wait for it to be over with.

No comments: